View Screen-Reader Accessible Site
- There are over 130 million children worldwide have lost one or both parents
- Every 18 seconds a child becomes an orphan without a mother or a father.
- There are over 500,000 kids in the U.S. Foster Care system.
- In Washington State alone, there are over 7000 kids in Foster Care.
- More than 1000 of those kids are legally free and waiting to be adopted.
- We have 5000 churches in Washington State.
- Imagine if one family in every 5 churches would give a child a home, there would be no waiting children in Washington State!
- In fact, if only 7% of the 2 billion Christians would show hope to a single orphan, there would effectively be no more orphans at all!
We each can do SOMETHING
How Has God wired you to help an orphan?
Closet of Hope